Monday, April 19, 2010

I got a page finished!

Hello and Happy Monday! Spring has finally arrived here in Wyoming (I'm sure of it!). The tulips are fixin' to bloom, hyacinth are breaking through the soil, and a lot of the perennials I've been waiting to see are making their appearance after a VERY long winter. I'm so excited, as this is one of my favorite seasons if for nothing less than the newness of life! The sun is shining and I couldn't be happier to see it getting so nice during the day. I finished this page up today, after having started it in Texas a few weeks ago. It was the last of my page packs that I took along and I'm pleased as punch to have those all done. I think it was 13 in all that I was able to take and now have completed. These pics are of my daughter's 8th birthday, almost 3 years ago. Yes, I'm behind and will never be caught up...that's just the way it is. So happy to have some of my older pics getting scrapped. Hope your week is blessed. God's goodness is all around us if we just look! With love, Brenda

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Great Page! Don't worry, we are all behind! LOL

Stacey said...

Love it! I'm impressed that you are finishing pages you started...I've got a huge pile of started but not quite finished pages!! I need to get busy!!!!

~S~

Curious Works said...

You're way ahead of me! My kids will be lucky to get a book of those slide in pockets filled up, lol