Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Like No Other!

Hi! Long time no post, huh? Bad blogger! It's been a long dry spell for me - a lot like winter, without the dry - just long. I went to Texas and scrapped with my bud, Stacey, and we had such a great time together! I got 12 pages done and was working on the last one when it was time to pack up, so pretty much used up all the page packs I had put together. I was pretty proud of myself...and some of the pics were old, when my kiddies were little. So thanks Stace for taking time out of your schedule to come scrap and spend the day with me - I love ya! This card is my first attempt at coloring with Copics. If you haven't had the chance to use Copic markers, they are truly a blast and give such a lovely effect. They make it so easy to blend
and the colors are so vibrant. I'm hooked!!! YIKES - they're expensive! But, I have so many "color book" image stamps that I needed a great way to color and I think I've found it!
This is a Stamping Bella image (kinda looks like what I do all day!), and the word stamp is from Unity. The paper is stuff from my stash - Bazzill basics colored and SU! white cardstock. The others are misc scraps that were punched with my circle punch. Pretty cute, huh?
Hey - I hope I still have some followers that'll read this post - ha! Have a fabulous Tuesday and I'll be back much sooner than last time - I PROMISE! Hugs - Brenda

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Yep - Still here! Great card! Glad you got to scrap with Stacey.

ham4Him said...

Your stuff is alway super cute! I really can't wait to get back home and hang out in the stamp room with you. I will be needing your inspiration to get me rolling again.

Stacey said...

I love your 1st Copic card! And thank you for traveling to the end of the world to spend some time with me! Love ya!

Jena said...

So cute - I haven't had a chance to try Copics yet - my checkbook is afraid to ;-P Thanks for sharing - hope you're doing well!

Curious Works said...

Looks great!
Have to add those markers to my wish list now...they do blend nicely :)