Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Whooo Loves You...

I do! Glad you stopped by today! I made this cute little card b/c I had a picture of one sort of like it and loved the way it looked. It was simple and fun! The owl is from CTMH, as is the sentiment. The papers were some I had in my stash and love how there are little owls on the paper to go along with the big guy. Hope your week is going along smoothly. It's been absolutely gorgeous here for a few days, but I think there's a change coming in the next few days. *sigh* I guess we DO need the rain :) Hugs! Brenda

3 comments:

Marie Levite said...

Brenda your card is just fabulous!! Love everything about it.

Stacey said...

So cute!! I just love seeing your fab creations!

Curious Works said...

Cute card! Glad to see you're taking some creative time for yourself :)