Friday, May 28, 2010

Friend...

OK, so I did my hair and then went outside to let the dogs out for a few minutes and came back in with my hair sticking to my lip gloss - geesh! It's windy out there...crazy windy! The temp is around 84, but the wind is truly miserable. Hopefully it will die down soon. Anyway, I'm off to be creative, but wanted to share with you this card I made a couple days ago using the October Afternoon papers again. Just love them! There's no stamping on this card at all, just a couple stickers and some pretty ribbon trim and stick pin from my collection. Very simple and sweet, just like I like my summers! Hope your beginning to summer has started off well - our kids are home now and ready to have some fun - so bring it on! Hugs - Brenda

1 comment:

Stacey Hutson said...

missing your projects and your blog...miss you most tho!