Sunday, June 19, 2016

Enjoy every day

Isn't he just the cutest little bird?  I love his facial expression...doesn't look all that happy, but maybe the message will speak to him lol.

I used the stamp set Bird Crazy by Tim Holtz and stamped him on watercolor cardstock using TH black distress ink.  Then I messed around with the TH distress crayons and a watercolor brush and absolutely love the effect I was able to achieve.  I spritzed on a bit of Heidi Swapp color shine spritz and dabbed off the excess.  A little bit of background stamping and sentiment were then added.  To finish off my project and add a bit of bling, I used my clear Wink of Stella pen on the letters and Cosmos Spectrum Noir pen on the birdie.  Voila!

Today I am reminded that we need to enjoy each day we are given because frankly we don't know what tomorrow will hold.  Enjoy today...and every day.  Thanks for reading and commenting on my posts.  Have a very blessed Sunday friends!

1 comment:

Jennifer Petri said...

Oh yay...I wanted to see what you were gonna do with those distress crayons! I may have to try them now! Love this!